Tuesday, March 29, 2011

the beginning...

The fabulous Coco Chanel once said      In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.

I've finally decided to start this blog for the sole purpose of challenging myself and others to embrace their own sense of personal style in everyday life. I believe that your home, the way you dress and even the way you cook (and eat)  should truly be a pure manifestation of who you are. I named this blog Puttin' on the ritz because everyday we should try and make more of an effort in adding a little glam to our lives. Personally, I know that if I put on a little something luxurious or creative before I leave for work my day goes a little bit better as I feel I have a more palpable sense of myself.  

So...
I will be posting things that inspire me to embrace myself and hopefully it will inspire you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment